Learn to knit single kit
BUY BULK & SAVE:
SAVE 10% when buying 5 or more kits.
SAVE 20% when buying 10 or more kits.
Learn why sheep’s wool is an amazing fibre and how you can bring it into your life.
- 1 x 50g ball of natural New Zealand sheep’s wool
- 1 pair of bamboo knitting needles (4mm)
- Book with knitting instructions & loads of information about wool & farming in New Zealand
- 5 easy patterns (each pattern requires 50g wool)
- Measuring tape & sewing needle
All wrapped up in a useful, environmentally friendly knitting bag.
$7.00 flat-rate, with the exception of the School Knitting Box which is $7.00 freight per box.
Allow 3-5 working days to NZ metro areas, or allow up to 7 working days to NZ rural postal areas.
We currently ship within NZ as well as internationally with a quote supplied for international postage.
For more information see our Terms & Conditions.