Learn to Knit Kit - Go Ewe!
BUY BULK & SAVE:
SAVE 10% when buying 5 or more kits.
SAVE 20% when buying 10 or more kits.
Learn why sheep’s wool is an amazing fibre and how you can bring it into your life.
The Go Ewe! kit has got everything in it:
- 2 x 50g balls of natural New Zealand sheep’s wool PLUS BONUS 33g ball of coloured wool (colour not necessarily that shown in the photo)
- 1 pair of bamboo knitting needles (4mm)
- 1 pair of knitting needles (7mm)
- Book with knitting instructions & loads of information about wool & farming in New Zealand
- 12 easy patterns
- Measuring tape & sewing needle
All wrapped up in a useful, environmentally friendly knitting bag.
$7.00 flat-rate, with the exception of the School Knitting Box which is $7.00 freight per box.
Allow 3-5 working days to NZ metro areas, or allow up to 7 working days to NZ rural postal areas.
We currently ship within NZ as well as internationally with a quote supplied for international postage.
For more information see our Terms & Conditions.