Learn to Knit Kit - Go Ewe!
Learn why sheep’s wool is an amazing fibre and how you can bring it into your life.
The Go Ewe! kit has got everything in it:
- 2 x 50g balls of natural New Zealand sheep’s wool PLUS BONUS 33g ball of coloured wool (random colour - please specify boy/girl colour if wished)
- 1 pair of bamboo knitting needles (4mm)
- 1 pair of knitting needles (7mm)
- Book with knitting instructions & loads of information about wool & farming in New Zealand
- 12 easy patterns
- Measuring tape & sewing needle
All wrapped up in a useful, environmentally friendly knitting bag.
$7 postage flat rate (excluding international orders)
Allow 3-5 working days to NZ metro areas, or allow up to 7 working days to NZ rural postal areas.
We currently ship within NZ as well as internationally with a quote supplied for international postage.
For more information see our Terms & Conditions.